NUFFNANG

Saturday, April 25, 2009

weeeee~ 5th months wif ma darling!!!


yea yea yea!!!
happy 5th months annivasry 2 me n ma darling vson
many memories of us in this 5months


some of them r sweet
n some of them r sad


bt i'm glad tat we r 2gether
happy 2 bwif u darling
love u much n more evryday in ma life

we celebrate our 5th month in a beautiful n nice park
i forgot wat tat park name ady
XP
me n darling!!!

taking at da park

nice view there
many couple went thr "paktoh" too
sitting at da rock
weeeee~
wuuhuus~
love tat place
^^
bt it will b close on 12midnite
so have 2 go thr early 2 c these nice view
after we went 2 that park
me n darling n sum of his frens yam cha wif winnie

wow
she was funny + cute
love u winnie
XP
at bout 3midnite
we all went 2 c "pondan"
zha dou
T.T
ma god!!!
they r pretty
much more prettier than gals
wtf??
bt anyway
it was a happy day yesterday
happy me
wakakas
X)

I LOVE VSON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment