NUFFNANG

Monday, December 7, 2009

my routine of the week =)

hey folks

sorry for the late post agn

was busying bout my exam n stuff

*stress*

Bt my hubby bring me out to relax thou

=p

*thanks my darling I LOVE U*

Okieh okieh

Enough talking

Here’s my routine

1st dec 09

My hubby bday

*Happy bday to him*

I bought cake n a thing name fusa *it’s a car decoration thingy* for him

N we walk aroung at sg.wang

Hmm

Dint take any photos that day

Busying celebrating

=p

2nd dec 09

Happy bday to me

Hahahahahahahas

=p

Having exam today

*thx for those who wishing me*

=)

My hubby fetch me back home n walk around AGN

Bt I love it thou

Hoho

=D

My present from him was he being together with me always

*I LOVE MY HUBBY*

No photos agn

Sorry

*sob sob*

7th dec 09

My bii *yuwiko* bday

*lols. Alot of ppl having their bday on dec*

We celebrate yuwiko’s bday by eating steamboat with her

At midnight we went to genting

WOAH

Cold!!!!

I was freezing during the whole journey

0.0

We take a lot of pics that day

=p

Enjoy

*chuckles*

happy bday to u my bii *STILL LOVE U* =p

No comments:

Post a Comment