NUFFNANG

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

two weeks of semester break

hey peeps
here's a post about my two weeks of semester break
i'm not gonna write an essay bout it
like i usually say, photo meant everything
*sorry, i'm kinda lazy*
do enjoy those photos :)

preparing to AFOS
i look retarded. LOL
edwin n rachel=) *drive safe la edwin dont pose while driving* haha
hong AKA president of NCS

william
smile baby!!
sepang curcuit
alex n cindy
group photo
me n the hottie. LOL
vinjun
i wanna drive this car!! its full of hello kitty
hanging out with my beloved bobo=)

change my belly piercing from a normal piercing to a RED shinny lizard
lil cousie came to my house=)
relative's wedding dinner

hanging out with my bob n also mak hon weng
maybo ask me to take a photo of her n the sushi. haha(cute)


bukit jalil mini auto show by team hertz
our member(NCS)

kviin, what r u looking at?? pose infront of the camera la=p
steven enjoying taking off car sticker.LMAO!!
xiang AKA led king
rachel n edwin
stay tuned for my nest post peeps
oh yea, dont forget to support NCS
click like on our fan page

No comments:

Post a Comment