NUFFNANG

Friday, October 1, 2010

my precious♥



Greetings folks:)
i'm here to blog again
i wanna make my blog ALIVE!!
LOL
i'm gonna blog about something random today:)
so, enjoy peeps
*hugs*
there're 4 most important things in my life that i couldn't live without.
1st
my family, they're my priority 
they'll be there for me no matter what.

2nd
my religion, for those who follow my blog or facebook/ twitter, u guys might know that i'm a christian. i suppose to put my GOD at the 1st place but my family always comes 1st in my heart.
so, forgive me God*amen*
LOL!!

3rd 
my relationship. although sometimes i might cry alot for him. but he does makes me feel happy sometimes. n i appreciate him alot:)*hugs*

4th
my best friend they r being very supportive:) they'll be there for me when i needed them,they makes me laugh when i'm upset. i love to spend most of my time with them.  we have alot of in commons. i love them always.
love'em alot!!  *photo edited by my love Fish*
my VIPs
college bestie
my beloved maybo n me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment