NUFFNANG

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Somethin' bout love, post for someone special

Life is complicated when it comes to love.. n this is what i'm going thru these days..
i wish that there's a pause button is real life whenever i'm with u.. i love the moment being with u:) i love it when u tickle me n makes me smile.. when ur name appear on my phone, i'll just automatically smile for no reason.. a simple text from u can make my day:) Wanna know why I smile when we're having a conversation?? It's because you are the one talking to me.. Every second with you I remember.. Every text you send, I will save.. And every time we kiss, I fall a little more in love with you..
But, sometimes.. i just don't know how u feel bout me:( sometimes u treat me like ur love one, sometimes u treat me like i'm just a friend of urs.. that feeling is un-decribeable.. i always wish that i'm the one who makes u smile.. i wish that i own a lil place in ur heart.. sometimes i feel like hugging you up and never letting go.. I wish to be the girl you sneak up on, just to whisper "I love you" in my ear.. i just wish that u're mine n wish to be with u.. or maybe just wish that u'll care me a lil bit more:)
hmm.. too much 'i wish'.. n this is what love about.. n this is what i've been thinking lately..
hope that u're reading this, n i'm so sorry for being so emo in this post.. that's just my confession n thought..

No comments:

Post a Comment