NUFFNANG

Saturday, June 25, 2011

25062011

Finally have an actual time to blog.. I've been busy lately.. So stress n tired until I feel lazy to make up.. LOL!! Anyways, I don't know what to blog about.. Feel kinda stone now.. haha.. I'm just gonna show u guys some of the photo that i took recently:)
Best Bud, Love'em so much:)
my cute lil baby cousin Ean
Day out, cycling with my best buds
E, Elicia
Key to the heart, says Berlin.. LOL!!
Black sesame white chocolate from daddy♥

Oh yea!! I'm helping my friend selling off some stuff.. Pm me or email me if u're interested:) missyelicia@hotmail.com
ONEFAMOUS by UNFAMOUS

Release Date :- 15th JUNE 2011 (Limited Edition 50pcs)
Size : M,L
KAWS x CLOT Alienegra Box Set
Blue , Tiffany & Grey Color
Size : M,L , M & M
Awesome piece with Kaws collaboration, POISON!! Comes with KAWS book!!

Photo credit to Kenny Fow

1 comment:

  1. nice post please welcome to check it out mine, http://nicole-tinting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete