NUFFNANG

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Me & You Just Us Two

Well, nuff said.. The title of this blog post says it all 'Me & You Just Is Two'. Obviously it's about my love life.. N yes, I'm in love:) Those time that I spend together with him was AMAZING!!


Anyways, I'm very sorry that I didn't update my blog for months.. Cause I got too much to cope up with.. Sometimes I feel that 24hrs a day is definitely not enough.. I will update my blog whenever I'm free:) *pinky promise*


Oh well, back to the topic..
Me n him been together for almost 3months n still going on STORNG.. I never thought that I will be with him cause compare to others, I'm just an ordinary girl with low self esteem?? One sentence to describe myself, I'm just not perfect but I will try my very best to make those imperfection perfect no matter how hard it takes.. Yet, he makes me feel complete:)


At 1st I feel scared n insecure.. Still, I choose to trust him with all my heart cause Trust is the key to every relationships.. N guess what?? He did proved those rumors wrong:) He never fail to make me smile every single day:)


Although it's just 3months of relationship, still we've been thru up n down.. I hate the feeling of quarreling with him, cause it makes me feel like I'm losing him.. I know that thought sounds very naive, but that's how I feel.. No one wanna lose the one that u really love n cares about right??:)


He's part of my life that I couldn't afford to lose for now.. Sometimes, just a thought of him will make me smile like a retard for no reason.. I just truly love him with all my hearts:)


Anyways, I'm having great time lately.. Just a lil homesick.. Call me weirdo cause I kinda miss my parents nagging me n of course my mum awesome cooking.. Haha.. I'll update u guys soon with more blog post..

No comments:

Post a Comment