NUFFNANG

Monday, February 27, 2012

Live life to the fullest

Whatsup people:) How r u guys recently?? Miss me??:p Haha.. Ok.. That's a very lame starting.. Anyway, So sorry for not updating my blog often nowadays.. I'm very ashamed to say that I'm very lazy.. But still I remember to blog now right?? Haha.. *Excuses*


If u guys wonder what I'm up to these days.. Well, I've been thru a lot lately.. But I'm really thankful that I have very awesome friends and of course my love n family that always be there for me no matter what n whenever I need them:) Kinda stress with my jobs n all.. I hate late payment and yet some agents just LOVE to drag my payment for weeks.. Can't shop too much cause of my financial problem T.T All I can do most of the time is just window shopping.. *sobsob* Gotta do some savings and get my dream car or maybe my dream house :p *dream BIG*


Enough with the financial problem n late payment thingy.. In the other hand, I'm living a wonderful life with my love:) We went to Penang during Valentine but the main reason I went to Penang is because of my job as well.. And yes, it's our 1st Valentine:) I had great time with him.. ALWAYS..


So yea.. That's about it.. I guess.. Anyway, I'm gonna let the photos do all the talking again:) *same old me, always a lazy bum* ENJOY:)
Party all day, Party all night
Penang with love
Roxanne n Me.. Ok.. I had no idea y I did the duck face
My love
Group photo.. *from left Edward, Zoie, My love, Me n Roxanne*
Edward
US

No comments:

Post a Comment