NUFFNANG

Saturday, October 3, 2009

late post

to all my blog readers,
so sorry that i've long time dint update my blog
coz was quite busy on thhis few weeks
will posted out the photo that i've taken during this few weeks of holiday soon
=]
hmm
dunno what to do nw
sitting infront of the laptop
at my hubby hse
ALONE
already clean his hse
clean his kitchen
empty mind nw
he's busy with his work for whole day without sms or calling me
oopppss!!!
not only today
almost everyday
i understant that ur work r important
but does his work is more important thn me??
i understand that ur work is not flexible
bt pls give sum free time for us both
dun always take ur work s a explaining to me
i'm tired of hearing that
u know what??
whn u r freaking stress in ur work or sumthg else
u always take me a ur '出气筒'
keep on scolding me n said that i annoy u
i just want to care bout u
i just ask u that can i hlp u on ur problem
or just advise u that dun do this or that anymore
is that call annoying??
is yes
so sorry for that
i've been together with u for 10months
did u realise what i've done for u??
hw i treat u??
do u know what i'm thinking??
i appreciate what u've done for me
n i'm glad that u love me n treat me good
bt this few days
we both lack of conversation d
because u keep on working
n neiglad our relationship ady
lao gong,
i love u
i realy love u
i treat u as my own hubby d
i hope that our relationship will last forever
love u with all my heart darling
hope that u understand me

No comments:

Post a Comment