NUFFNANG

Thursday, October 15, 2009

the words deep down my heart

just quarrel with my hubby
because if sum little bit mistake AGAIN!!!
i've been waiting him for whole day long at his hse till nw
accuatly,
i'm tired of waitng
he ask me
y i dun wanna go back home??
wanna know why dear??
because, i want to accompany u everyday,
want to look at u everyday
want to take care of u
every morning,
when i wake up
i just wish that when i open my eyes
the 1st person i saw is U!!!
bt end up u went out without any notice
darling,
i realy love u
i love u very much
all i want is just that u love me more n treat me better n better each n everyday
is that very hard for u??
last time u treat me like a princess
bt nw??
dear
what happen to us??
some times i realy feel disapointed with our relationship
all i want is just some caring
dont feel like talking to it anymore
all i want u to know is that
I LOVE U VERY MUCH
N REALY DO APPRECIATE U

No comments:

Post a Comment