NUFFNANG

Monday, March 1, 2010

to my love one


hey baby, i wanted u to know that i love u
i cant stop missing u each n every minutes in my life
i want to spend rest of my life with u
JUST U!!
i want to hold u tight while we're walking
i want to hug u while we're sleeping
i just cant stop thinking of u
sometimes, i'm scare
i scare that u'll leave me
scare that u'll never want to talk to me again
scare that u'll stop loving me n pampering me
baby, u're part of my life now
i can die if u STOP loving me
u said bfor that u wont leave me n will love me
i realy appreciate that
=)
i'm sorry that sometimes i've make u angry
please forgive me darling
i dint mean to make u angry
please, please
i'm begging u
baby, promise me that u wont leave me k??
i love u
always n forever
*mwak*

No comments:

Post a Comment