NUFFNANG

Friday, March 12, 2010

u're important to me

I wonder......
Who will be hugging me to sleep?
Who will be holding my hand?
Who will be sleeping beside of me?
Who will be giving me goodnight kisses?
i hope that its u who's doing all those stuff to me

u know, sometimes u said that friends r always important than u
NO!!!!
u're wrong
u r the most important one
baby, i know sometimes u're very mad of me because i always care bout my friends n neglected u
sorry baby. i promise this wont happen again k??

i'm very happy that today u told me u still love me
n u said that i'm a super caring gf
*SO DARN HAPPY!!* =D

baby, u r the 1st one who makes me wanna love u more n more each day
i want to be clingy to u all the time
u always makes me smile
u mean so much to me
i cant stop loving u
cant stop thinking of u
i want to hug u tight n tell u how much i love u, how much i need u
want to hold ur hands n tell u that i always love u
want to give u a good night kiss while u'e sleeping
i realy hope that u feel the same way as i do
i cant imagine how am i gonna survive without u appearing in my life
thanks baby for loving me
i appreciate that
i'll love u untill my last breath

I LOVE U MY BELOVED HUBBY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment