NUFFNANG

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Trip to Penang

Promised to blog bout my Penang trip on my last vlog:) n here it is. 
The purpose i went to penang is because my dad got the voucher for staying 2nights at Hard Rock hotel. 
AWESOME ROOM!!
The environment n scenery there is so NICE!! I wish to stay there longer.. haha.. Because the hotel is SO FAR away from town.. I barely shop for stuff:( 
vain me
me & my cousin sis
breakfast *slurp*
n yes, i gained weight again. because i can't resist the temptation of FOOD!! Ate so much there.. I drop by taiping when I'm on the way back to KL.. I put a night there cause i miss my family SO MUCH!! My parents pampered me so much with food again.. haha:) I love them so much.. 
my dearest mama
annoying lil bro
Guinness Stout is GOOD for u
This honey lime is SUPERB
my loves
Will blog tonight n gonna end this post with few random pic of mine:)*hugs*
just love this quite so much, cause it reminds me of my past:') n it teaches me to learn from my past. 'there once a little boy never knew love until a girl broke his heart'
YAY!! to my new brikenstock:)

No comments:

Post a Comment