NUFFNANG

Monday, May 16, 2011

words that can't describe

Random post bout my feelings again. I've been thru lots of things these few weeks. Love, Friendship, Relationship.. It's kinda fucked up. The most fucked up part is, once I thought I made the right choice but it ends up the other way round. 
I did thought of getting a new relationship, n so i thought he's the one.. guess what?? My heart is once again broken:') Love is not a game, take it serious.
Friendship?? I met a friend that treat me very nice. he's just a SUPERB nice guy that u would never wanna brake his heart:) He's caring, n sort of funny?? haha.. just one word to describe him, GREAT!! he's a friend that u never wanna lose.. He got the same exact interest that I'm into.. *SHISHA* 
He's the one who brought me to shisha every night, he's the one who helped me when I'm in trouble.. He taught me lots of stuff. Guess what again?? I just screwed this friendship between me n him just because of the stupid decision I made. That's a freaking BIG mistake.. I miss the old times that we as a gang hangout together n talk about cars, angry birds, crap, shisha n lots more.. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to him in this blog post.
'Hey, I'm really sorry for what I've done previously to make u feel fucked up.. I really didn't mean it.. For once i thought I'd make the right choice.. But i sort of screwed up everything.. U r a very nice person that i would love to hangout n spend time with.. I love all of u as friends n don't wish to lose u guys in my life.. Thank you so much for being there for me no matter what.. Thank you so much for protecting me no matter what people r saying bout me.. Thank you so much for putting so much trust on me.. Thank you so much for making me happy when I'm emo.. I appreciate every single things that u've done for me:) I really miss all of u:') U guys always made my day. U guys ROCK!! Once again, I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry n that's truly from my heart.. I miss u guys so much..'


end this post with a song - Jar of Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment