NUFFNANG

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

5th june - 7th june

camp, camp, camp
went 2 church camp last friday
our church camp held at melaka for 3days 2nite
we stay at mahkota hotel
bt it looks like an appartment
hmm
i wonder~
y they call it mahkota hotel instate of mahkota appartment??
*wondering*
0.0
me + racheal *ma cousin sis* + penny + fenalon + mel r sleeping at da same room
wow
vry pack
T.T
a room with 2 single bed bt 5 of us r staying at thr
1st day
we reach melaka at bout 12sumthing
wow
tat hotel in full of ppl
need 2 wait for check in agn
after checking in
me + ma mum r unting for food at melaka
*me + ma mum love food XP*
we went 2 da mahkota perade
bt thr just hav food court
we hav no choice bt 2 hav our lunch at food court
at nite
hmm~
i cant realy slp
thx 2 penny funny jokes
*laugh seii me*
X)
look at da way we slp *fenalon, racheal, me , penny*
fenalon *silky shiny butt*, racheal *zebra butt*, me *blue butt*
2nd day
auntie jakie *racheal's mum* wake us up at 7.30am
wow
vry tired + mind vry jam
T.T
we had our breakfast at da appartment
auntie jakie cook maggie + make half boiled egg for us 2 eat
*thx auntie jakie*
after finish eating
we had our church service
i hlp 2 take care all those kids
teach them colouring
look at ma colouring x]
make it for lao gong while teaching children handcraf
elicia love vson
take it with 1of da kids =]
ahahahas
XP
at afternoon
me + racheal + penny went for shopping at da mahkota perade AGN
take it in da hotel
100% elicia
racheal + me
elicia in spec
i miss ma lao gong
me + racheal agn
sien sien sien
nth buy + nth do
after shopping
we went 2 da ferry thingy
me + penny take at da ferry port
ma brother *edward* , me, penny
our church youth
hey youth!!! smile at da camera =)
me + ma baby cousin brother *ethan* is he cute??
yeah!!! peace X]
n we ride ferry at da sungai
wow
nice nite view at melaka
nite view of melaka
looks like eyes on malaysia *bt is nt* T.T
after da ferry
we went 2 a plc name 'jonker walk'
thr mcm conaught geh pasar mlm gam
3rd day
prepare our things n went back 2 kl
hmm~
tis whole trip is quite relaxing
bt still missing ma lao gong
T.T
I MISS U
I LOVE VSON

No comments:

Post a Comment