NUFFNANG

Monday, June 29, 2009

funny day =]

27.JUN.2009

saturday nite
my lao gong *vson* ask me wan go genting mou
wow
genting
i havent been thr with him bfor
so happy
=]

i call winnie darling wan go mou
thn she said she's at her dancing studio
nw wan rushing back home n prepare all thgs n go genting with us
xp

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
gt winnie darling tmn me GILA
* I LOVE U~ WINNIE*

bt my man said nt enough ppl go worx
wan more abit
he ask me ajak more fren out

the 1st person i ask is my bii *yuwiko*
at 1st she said wan go with us
bt after tat she call me n said she cant go ady
coz she gt no key back home
wuwu~
wan go with her uh
T.T

after tat i call amy n ask her out
she said OK
thn me n my man n winnie go perdana 2fetch her
bt
oopppsssssssss!!!
i forgot tat i dunno hw 2go to her hse
coz i never been thr bfor
T.T
*sowie darling*
we take 20mins++ 2find her hse
after 20mins we finaly find dou her hse
thn i call amy cum out
coz we reach outside her hse ady
bt end up her dad cum out frm her gate n look who's out thr
wow~
scare seii
i tot tat her dad will cum out scold us
coz we ask her daugther out so late
luckily
her dad was just looking
0.0
fuuuuuuuu
after awhile
amy msg me n said tat she cant go with us
wow~
realy zha dou

bt i still gt winnie dear
=]

we gt 2cars go genting
me, vson, n winnie in 1car
wen yao, xboy, john, n vinz in the other car

hmm~
tat nite was vry cold
many mist thr
we cant even c the road
i was so worry for my lao gong *vson*
coz he's drving

bout 30mins gam
we arrive genting
=p

wow~
vry cold thr
T.T

the 1st plc we went to is kfc
xp
hehez
we eat n keng gaii thr
my darling *vson* n me eating kfc XP
smile =]
john wat u laughing??
vinz + wen yao
aiiyaaa~ let vinz noe we take their pic tiim XP
wiinnie dear dun shy shy narx~ x]
after tat
we walk around in indoor thr
of course me n winnie r still the same
like 2 laugh ALOT without point
wahahas
winnie, me + wen yao
keng gaii, keng gaii, keng gaii
*huggies*
john, kau buat apa kat sana?? 0.0
take by vinz *thx thx* =]
my man *vson* =)
blur blur
vson, vinz, wen yao, xboy n john start do gila thgs at thr
hahahahahas
laugh seii me + winnie
XD

take by winnie dear
walking 2carpark

we hang out thr till 5am gam
thn we went back
reach home bout 6am++
TIRED
T.T

bt it was a great day for me!!!
=)

28.JUN.2009

accuatly i'm surpose going 2 meet yuwiko on sunday geh
bt i slp late
at 5.30pm i oni wake up
T.T
i ffk her ady
*so sowie yuwiko bii*

my darling mum bring me n vson they all go eat my favorite
SUSHI
*thx thx auntie*
xp
take it in darling hse
hey baby~ whr u looking narx??

weeeeeeeeeeee~
sushi king, here i cum
x]
on the way 2sushi king
meow meow babe n me
speechless XPmy darling n me eat geh sushi set XP
take it in sushi king
after eating
we went 2 a pet shop
wow
the puppies r darn cute
feel like wanna buy them all n keep them as a pet of mine
i love puppies =]

bout 10.30pm
my darling fetching me back hse
coz gt sch on monday
*thx darling giving me a wonderful weekends, I LOVE VSON!!!*

29.JUN.2009

2day just like other normal days
wake up early
prepare thgs 2sch
went sch
the way to sch was jam, jam, jam
reach sch
perhimpunan
study at class
nth do
slp slp slp at class
keng gaii with my jiiemuii in class
thn continue slp
bell ring
finish sch
okok
here's 2day's point
we take bus to pudu
thn we went 2yong guang thr eat
during eating time
wow~
BIG RAIN
oh my GOD
hw am i going back home??
T.T
sitting at yong guang thr
wait rain stop
thn walk 2lrt with maybo n fish
there's a guy tell us to walk to chan sow lin
coz lrt hav sum problem in pudu station
at 1st we tot tat guy gt abit mental problem
bt whn we reach thr
we oni realize tat the lrt hav sum tecknical problem
so we cant take lrt
wat??
T.T

waiting lrt reopen for us


we hav no choice bt 2wait
we wait thr bout 5 - 10mins gam
thn the lrt is function like normal ady
i reach home bout 5pm
thn take a nap
whn wake up
my lao gong said wan bring tong shuii giv me eat
wow
happy~
=]
he said tat he bou by himself geh
ahahas
*thx thx lao gong*

I LOVE VSON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment