NUFFNANG

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

schooling days r nt for me

yesterday night my auntie bring my cousin baby brother cum stay overnight in my house
XP
my cute little cousin bro =]
weeeeeeeeeee~
cute little baby
i love baby
=]


2day dint go school agan
coz i dont feel like going
my darling cum fetch me early in the morning to his house
yeeeeepeeeeeeee~
can hug my darling when i sleep
*likes to hug my man 'vson' ALOT*
xD


when i wanna sleep
my lao gong was darn naughty
he dont let me sleep n keep on said tat he's vry energytic
keep on makes me laugh whn i was trying to sleep
*naghty lao gong*
=p
bt is fun
wahahas


at afternoon
my darling's mum call n ask him bring me, meow meow n vinz to his grandfather plc
wow
shy narx
wan meet his grandfather
T.T


we had our dinner thr
after dinner
we went to his grandfather hse n sit awhile
coz my lao gong's mum wanna keng gaii
me n meow meow r playing with the kids over there
hmm
those kids r vry 'hyper active'
keep on ask us carry them around
x]

at 9pm we went back to kl
0.0
n i reach home bout 10.30pm

hmm~
nw waiting my days to cum
waiting my dreams come true
cambridge here i cum
=]
my lao gong

No comments:

Post a Comment