NUFFNANG

Monday, July 6, 2009

days with my darling

01/o7

my baby cousin brother b'day uh
*happy b'day 2him narx*
hmm
lazy type
let the pics do all the talking
=]

my baby cousin bro *CUTEEEEEEEE*
my mummy n my cousin baby bro =]
03/o7 - 05/07

this few days my lao gong fetch me find my bii *yuwiko*
hehez
she's darn cute
going 2 study with her soon
*happy*
at nite we went to 'nga nga san'
bt dint take pic with her
just take pic with my lao gong
XP
*sowie bii*
me n my lao gong~ take at 'nga nga san'
06/07

2day early morning my lao gong call me n said wan fetch me go sch
weeeepeeeeeee~
song
x]
whn reach sch
1st person i saw is AKI
thn we chat at lao gong geh car
after 10mins gam
turtle n fish came ady
fish said maybo dint cum
coz she sick ady
*maybo, rmb drink more water uh. n take care urself*
suddenly
fish said she dun feel lke wan study
T.T
thn me, turtle n AKI
dint go sch
we ponteng
i go my lao gong hse whole day
turtle, fish, n AKI go fish geh hse
wow
dint go sch AGN
sien!!!
haiz
going stop sch ady


CAMBRIDGE HERE I CUM!!!

i love vson

No comments:

Post a Comment