NUFFNANG

Friday, July 10, 2009

i love my ordinary life

07/07 - 09/07

still having sch
T.T
sien, sien, sien

tis few days
sch r vry boring
NO students, NO teacher teaching, NO special thgs r happening
bt luckly,
i still gt my jiiemuii tmn me 'keng gaii'
*thx turtle, aki, maybo, fish, xiiao m, n also wayne. u guys r my best jiiemuii ever. I LOVE U ALL *mwak + huggies* *

haiz~
mayb i dun like my sch life anymore

10/07

today
i dint go sch agn
=[
coz no ppl r going today

hmm~
early morning i ask my lao gog *vson* fetch me to his hse
xp
i wan hug him tide in my arms whn i'm asleep

at afternoon my bii *yuwiko* msg me n ask me find her
hehez
happy
i miss her aloooooooooooooooooooots!!!
=]

we had our dinner at 'batt ye tiin'
hehez
song eh
x]

after having dinner
we sent bii back ady

at midnite
my lao gong said wan find darling *winnie* yamcha
wahahahas
can 38 with her agn
xp

i just darn love my life
*mwak*
=]
I LOVE VSON

No comments:

Post a Comment