NUFFNANG

Thursday, July 16, 2009

school life

15/07/09
finaly i went to sch
=]
i miss my jiiemuii aloooooooooooooots
my lao gong early morning msg me n said he went to jogging with wenyao they all
WOAH!!!
sudenly so hardworking
hehez
my sch 2day hav tat pasar thingy
whole day dun hav teacher teaching in our class room
T.T
sien sien sien
edited by xiiao m *thx thx* =D
take it at sch toilet with maybo =]
after sch
as usual
went to tuition
hav lunch with my jiiemuii
thn ask my lao gong sent me back home
16/07/09
hmm~
dint go sch today
coz kah soon said he n others need to work today
T.T
early morning i ask my lao gong cum fetch me geh
bt my mum ngam ngam cham cham thr
haiz
make dou me cant out
*so sowie uh lao gong, make u angry agn. T.T forgive me*
whole day stay at hse dunno do wat
darn bored!!!
my mum ask me wait her finish work thn bring me go hav our dinner outside
hmm~
i miss my men
T.T
I love VSON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment