NUFFNANG

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

days with my lao gong =]

so sowie tat i dint update my blog for bout 1weeks
coz i'm lazy
wahahas
xp
n also i'm stress-ing bout my study at cambridge
ARRRRGGGHHH!!!
*STRESS*
tis sunday
my bii *yuwiko* is cuming 2 stay at my hse with me
=]
weepeee
waiting the days to cum
hmm~
here's my journey on tis few days
11/07/09
take it bfor going out =]
me n my lao gong r going to sg.w
xp
long time dint go gaiigaii with my lao gong ady
we had our lunch at sg.w geh chicken rice thr
after eating
my lao gong *vson*, vinz, wenyao, n john said wan go dageii
woah!!!
*accuatly, i dun like arcade. coz its full of smokes tat makes me smelly.*
hmm
hav no choice bt to follow
T.T
after finish playing
me n my men went to pavilion to meet my darling*winnie*
hehez~
finaly,
i can 38 with my darling *winnie*
X]
take it while waiting winnie darling cum
my winnie darling n me =)
both of my darlings xp *winnie n my men VSON*
♥my lao gong n me♥
outside pavilion, take by darling winnie
at bout 8pm gam
we ate 'tong shuii' at sg.w
after finish our 'tong shuii'
my men *vson* fetch my darling *winnie* back home
woah!!!
whole day having fun
xp
12/07/09
me n my lao gong slp till 6pm oni wake up
wow
so energytic
xp
my lao gong geh mum called n said had our dinner at THE SHIP
yumm yumm
western food n steaks
here i cum
=D
the ship xp
my lao gong n me *without make up* T.T
13/07/09
dint go sch
coz my classmate *kah soon* said tat today dun hav ppl go 2 sch
T.T
i ask my lao gong cum fetch me early in the morning agn
*coz my hse r damn BORING!!!*
hehez
can hug my lao gong slp agn
I LOVE VSON
=)
oh yea,
happy b'day to wenyao
hahas
* happy b'day to u, happy b'day to u, happy b'day to wenyao, happy b'day to u*
xp
wish u all the best narx
14/07/09
ouch!!!
dint go sch agn
0.0
my lao gong bring me eat 'diimsum' at jln ipoh early in the morning
fuoh!!!
nice
xD
accuatly we r planing to had a day trip at pulau ketam
bt lastly,
we dint go
coz everyone r darn tired
T.T
I my men
I VSON

2 comments: