NUFFNANG

Sunday, November 29, 2009

1st year anniversary with my hubby *vson*

25/11/09

weepee
is our 1st year anniversary
hmm
we celebrate it quite simple, but was darn happy
*cheers*
=)

dint take any pic thoug
we had lunck at kenny roggers *the waiter thr r those trainee, give us wrong dishes that we've order*
we skip dinner, coz i want to have a diet *he said that i've gain my weight*
watch midnight movie at time square
TWILIGHT NEW MOON
=p

i love this movie freaking much, although the ending r kinda suck
but still a nice movie thoug
=)
jacob was HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!
his muscle n 6pax impress me alot

jacob the hottie =p
edward still a peeling guy
still protect bella n love her alot
*admire that*
edward lover of bella
bella still look very pretty
=)bella the girl who love edwardto my beloved hubby
hey baby
we've been together for one year
hmm
in these one year
i've realy appreciate what u've done for me
u r the one that i love, theonly one i dream of
everything u do n u said will takes my breath away
i cant live without u
i'm drunk in ur love each n everyday
i'm always urs
love u darling
love u with all my heart n soul
*mwak + huggies*

No comments:

Post a Comment