NUFFNANG

Monday, November 2, 2009

my days

finaly i wrote my blog

=p

sorry folks

was busying with my spm stuff

=(

my days recently was quite good

having great days with my hubby

had great dinner with my family

n lots of great stuff

=D

oh yea

n also i spend my 11months anniversary with my hubby at genting

hmm

quite fun but freaking COLD up there

n lots more

let the pics do all the talking for me

*kisses + hugs*

30 OCT 2009

dinner with my family

at federal hotel

my dinner *lobster* yummyumm

pics with my cute lil cousin bro =)camwhore-ing again =p

31 OCT 2009

going out with winnie, mico n verdian

hlp mico celebrate her early b'day

=)

take it while having some chill at 'tong shuii' stallthe b'day girl =D

the cakehiding from the cam xplols. winnie darling, what r u doing?? XDat madam wong

words to my dearest hubby

hey baby, i love u with all of my heart n soul

u are the love of my life

no one can replace u in my heart

wanna spend my whole life with u

*mwak*

love u lao gong

love u always n forever

I LOVE VSON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment