NUFFNANG

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

happy b'day MICO dear :)

happy b'day to MICO dear
*mwak*
wake up around 10.45am
because i need to wake my hubby up
or not he'll be late at his work
=p
after waking my hubby up
i went back to bed agn
xp
*lazy me*
hahas
thn wake up at 12 agn
prepare every thing n wait my mum fetch me to lrt
*thanks mum*
take lrt to hang tuah
n meet up mico
*sorry mico dear, keep u waiting*
=(
we take monorail to time square, coz start rainig d
meet up cyrus, eddie n his girlfriend at 'tea n fruit'
after all the chit chat-ing
we all decided to watch 'meat ball' in 3D
*i forgot whats the name of the movie, just remember that the movie is related to meat balls*
xp
but 3D is not available for today
=(
so we have no choice but to watch the normal one
*kinda nice too*


take it before movie =) *cheese*
the movie is freaking funny
raning foods everywhere
hahas
=D
after watching,
we shop around a sg.w
to my husband,
hubby,
i'm sory for today
like i said, I PUT MY TRUST ON U
that means i realy trust u
ALOT!!!
sometimes i keep on asking u whr have u been?? what time u're going back?? what r u there??
okieh
mayb is kinda anoyying
but i'm caring bout u
ask u went back early is because that u need to wake up early every morning, need to take planty of rest to get a healthy life n enough energy for ur work
mayb thats a wrong way to care bout u
but thats the only way i know
sorry darling
but i'll change
okieh hubby??
i promise
=)
u know what??
i love u very much
even more than that
u mean everything to me
i appreciate what u've done for me
n happy being with u all the time
i realy hope that u realize that
i love u hubby
i love u vson
*kisses*
*mwak*

No comments:

Post a Comment