NUFFNANG

Friday, March 4, 2011

friday fever

*i love this photo SO MUCH♥*
Went to pyramid with my dearest cousin aka Racheal today:D we plan to shop for shoes.. but plan fail.. we end up bought a pair of ear rings n we took some sticker photo at the photo booth.. LOL!! 
i'm so satisfied with my brunch today.. tummy full with salmon n sushi.. *burp* oopppss:p oh yea, so happen that i bump into kelvin, my ex car team member:) we went to yamcha at this mamak near club9 after some music concert thingy at segi.. honestly, the shisha there is abit.. urm.. i don't know how to describe it, but i still prefer the shisha at sunway giza ipoh ipoh:D *i'm a shisha addicts* haha.. 
oh yea!! check out my facebook photo album:)click here☺ just uploaded few new photos today.. n also check out this awesome music video of Eninem (Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor (Explicit) ft. Eminem, Skylar Grey) 

No comments:

Post a Comment