NUFFNANG

Saturday, March 5, 2011

saturday fun

Time to blog:) hehe.. i'm gonna active back my blog recently.. hmm.. how's my day today?? only one word to describe, GREAT!!
Thanks to Allen Khor for helping me on my photos:) n also my dearest cousie aka Racheal Looi for teaching me n instructing me how to drive on the road:D
*fried laksa*
I finally get the chance to try the fried laksa at Restaurant Well Cooked,ss19.. it's so DELICIOUS!! I highly recommended it:D 
Then we meet up with Allen to go to desa park for some photo shooting for me to apply some jobs:) *thanks alot Allen, yamcha on me next time*:p 
i'll upload the photo on my next post:) stay tuned.. hehe.. we ate our dinner at some food stall at kepong.. the pork kuey teow is SUPERB.. Gonna go back n eat again some other day:p LOL!! I don't know y recently i eat alot.. i think i need to diet..
*Pork Kuey Teow*
*The cacat fan*

We meet up with Chriz, Charles and Langkawi at one u after dinner to chill awhile then we ciao back home..
*Random*
*my all time favorite, Tutti Frutti*
*Yeah!! Thanks to Allen:D*
*some sticker photo with my dearest cousie Racheal*
Urm.. i think that was it:) don't know what to blog about.. feel kinda blur now.. HAHA!! Will continue blog 2mrw:D
good night, sweet dreams:)

No comments:

Post a Comment