NUFFNANG

Thursday, March 3, 2011

i'm back:)

i'm back:D so sorry that i'd neglected my blog again.. i'm kinda lazy to blog recently:p i've got so much to tell.. don't know where to start:) oh yea, GOOD NEWS!! i got my car.. FINALLY!! thanks daddy♥ 
i've been hanging out with my dearest cousie aka Racheal Looi so much these few weeks:D she's the best of the best:)

she's always there for me no matter what.. both of us have so much in commons.. we should be sister more than cousin.. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!! *mwak* 
i'm very happy with my life now:) no more burden, no more worries, no more crying over stupid stuff.. sometimes, u just gotta appreciate what u own n what u have.. once u lost it, there's no more turning back.. i'm not regret with the decision that i've made.. n yet, i'm enjoying my life now:D

1 comment: