NUFFNANG

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

my day at sch

TUESDAY
hmm
schooling days
T.T
gt abit bored bout my sch life
bt i still need to continue my studies to make my dream come true
=]
wake up early
*as usual*
bath, wash up, n prepare my things to sch
as normal
my mum fetch me to sch
*thanks mum, i appreciate that*
fuoohh!!!
luckly i'm nt late to sch
=]
if not i need to pick up rubbish at sch
coz thats our punishment for those who r late
T.T
my 1st n 2nd period is science
woah
my science teacher keep on copy thgs for us

3rd period
sejarah
oopppss!!!
i forgot to bring my sejarah book
T.T
S**T!!!
4th n 5th period is math
my math teacher was quite gud
i like her
=]
she let us use our hp while we have nth to do in class
hoho
XP
6th period
RECESS TIME
my mum had bought me nasi lemak
=D
yumm yumm
nice!!!
i eat with turtle n maybo in class
hehez
like having picnic in class gam
=p
after recess
is moral
aiiyaaa
my moral teacher dint teach us anything
always chit-chating with us
0.0
8th period
english
T.T
although english is my favorite subject
bt i still hate my english teacher
she always scold us for NO REASON
keep on talking nonsense
n she ask us to copy 10 eassay for our homework
haiz
9th n 10th period
sivik
we went to libary today
teacher also lazy teach us ady
T.T
after sch
back home
bath agn
thn went to lao gong hse
Xp
hug my lao gong slp agn
hoho
i love it!!!
WEDNESDAY
dint go sch today
coz me n my lao gong r planning to go for a jog in titiwangsa
wake up at 6am
looking outside at the window
rain drops keep on falling from the sky
T.T
OMG
BIG RAIN!!!
my jogging plan was burn
wait my lao gong cum fetch me for breakfast
we had our breakfast at a food court near my house
after having breakfast at bout 8++am
thn we plan to went back to my lao gong house
oopppss!!!
TRAFFIC JAM
T.T
haiz
i just darn hate traffic jam
at bout 9.30am
finaly we reach
fuuoooh
only one word can descripe me at that time
TIRED!!!
is time for me to slp
XP
huhu
can hug my lao gong slp
SYOK
i love it!!!
hmm
my mum said that she's bringing me n my family go to melacca for a day trip tomorrow
hope that trip will be fun
=]
I my one n only HUBBY
I VSON

No comments:

Post a Comment