NUFFNANG

Sunday, August 9, 2009

spent time with my lao gong =]

08/08/09
weepee!!!

its SATURDAY

i went out with my lao gong *vson*, vinz, vivian babe n john to sg.w

hmm

wake up at 1pm gam

bath, make up, n prepare everythg

get ready by 2.++pm

take it in the car vinz n john playing XP

reach thr at bout 3pm

thn its time for me to SHOP around

XP

i just darn love shopping

hahas

bt i still wont waste my money on those useless things that i dun needed

=]

oopppss!!!

i saw my bii *yuwiko*

hoho

happy seii me

long time dint saw her ady

she told me that she broke her finger

aawwwwwwwwwww

poor thg

T.T

* to my bii yuwiko,

u arx, take care urself arx. take enough slp. n rmb to eat. u always dun eat, ltr my bii sick ady hw?? n also rmb drink more water. take gud care of ur health uh. kk bii?? n also dun b upset bout HIM. his nt worth it to let u cry for him. if gt other thgs that r borthering u nxt time, bii can find me kenggaii anytime u want. =] *mwak* heart u bii*

after finish shopping

we plan to watch ' on his majestic secret'

bt most of the ppl call tat movie as '009'

=x

whn we buy tickets

hmm

most of the theater was full of ppl

T.T

so, we had no choice bt to watch midnite movie

take it while waiting time to pass XP

at midnite

my darling *winnie* went to watch movie with us

woah

XP

dapat GILA agnme n my darling winnie =]

both of my darlings XDmy HUBBY * my favorite*

oopppss!!!aiiyaaa~ vinz behind us Xp
time to take pics with my dearest lao gong

i love spending time with all of them

=]



I VSON

I MY HUBBY

V E

No comments:

Post a Comment