NUFFNANG

Thursday, August 6, 2009

my pulau ketam trip 24/07/09 (friday)

24/07/09
weepee
my pulau ketam trip
XP
finaly
i went to pulau ketam with my lao gong *vson* n sum of his frens
hmm
let the pics do all the talking
=]
take it whn just reach pulau ketam

hoho~ pulau ketam's bomba

from left ( rambo, my men *vson*, wen yao n john)


take it at the port
hahas~ look at my weird face. XP while waiting the crabs
wen yao n vinz chit-chat-ing
THE CRABS *yumm yumm*
the seafood
aiiyaaa~ lao gong!!! wat u doing?? x]
hoho~
the ticket of the ship
the view
my lao gong *vson* n me =] ( I LOVE U )
from the top left ( wen yao, vinz, rambo, john n my lao gong *vson*)
i wanna hug u in my arms always my lovely hubby *vson* take it at KTM

hehez
funny day at pulau ketam
quite a memories
=]
I LOVE VSON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment