NUFFNANG

Thursday, August 6, 2009

our 8th months anniversary 25/07/09(saturday)

mour 8th months annivesary
me n my lao gong n his sis go out n watch ICE AGE3
hahas
funny movie
i love it
aiiyaaa~
too many thgs tat need to said
hmm
let the photo do all the talking agn
XP
hahas
*lazy me*
take it bfor going out

meow meow n me *take it at pavilion's toilet*

hahas~ my turn to take pic XP
our movie tickets
the plc we had our meal
me n meow meow agn
the food i eat =]
i'm a camwhore XP
take pic everywhr
hahas~ eating
yumm yumm =D
woah~ eat dou so CLEAN
kissed licking =p
i love my hubby

to my lao gong *vson*

hey hubby

thx for loving me

thx for being my other half

in these past few months

many things has happen between us

bt u still love me for who i am

i appreciate what u've done for me

=]

love u with all my heart darling

i wont leave u in my life

i love u much n more everyday

love u lao gong

love u always

I LOVE VSON ALWAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment