NUFFNANG

Friday, August 14, 2009

trip to melaka =]

my melaka trip was a blast of sucess
it was happy n full of supprise
=D

here's my destination

wake up at 9am
as usual
wash up, bath, dress up, make up
n had my breakfast
finish-ing prepare my thgs bout 10am
after preparing
its time for MELACCA
Xp

at the afternoon
my lao gong call me n said that he n john r in melacca
woah
i was vry supprise bout that
my lao gong came all the way to melacca from kl just to accompany me
so touching
T.T
i LOVE u
*mwak*

hmm
gt abit lazy write
let the pics do all the talking
XP
hoho

take it in car

my snack in car XP

the plc i had lunch

the FOODS n DRINKS

me n my cute cousin bro X]

the view of melacca

me n my uncle's wife

its time for me to take pics Xp*such a camwhore*

me n my mum =)

my mum =p

me n my grandmum n my auntie

dinner time XP

john

my HUBBY *vson* I LOVE U

john n my men playing 'flying hat' xp

me n my lao gong =D

love the moment the we've been together

I my MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment